No products in the cart.
Passiflora Plex by UNDA
Passiflora Plex consists of synergistic homeopathic remedies known for their ability to calm and nourish the nervous system. Research in the field of mind-body medicine has confirmed that constant periods of overwork, stress and anxiety can have detrimental effects on the physical state of an individual. Insufficient coping mechanisms, and physical, mental and emotional overexertion can cause digestive disturbances, changes in cardiac and immune function as well as disorders in sleep patterns.
- Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower)…….3 X
- Ignatia iamara (St. Ignatius Bean)…….8 X
- Exogenium purga (Jalapa)…….8 X
- Coffea cruda (Unroasted Coffee)…….10 X
- Magnesium…….10 X
- Palladium metallicum (Palladium)…….10 X
- Tellurium metallicum (Tellurium metal)…….10 X
- Phosphoricum acidum (Phosphoric Acid)…….14 X
Adults: Ten drops three to six times daily, according to severity of symptoms.
Children under 12: Five drops three to six times daily, according to severity of symptoms.
Studies have indicated the effectiveness of Passiflora incarnata in relieving the ill-effects of psychological stress due to its sedative and soothing actions. Passiflora Plex is indicated for restless sleep and insomnia, agitation, nervousness, mental overexertion and anxiety.
30 ml U5190