No products in the cart.
HMF Child by Genestra
Child-specific high potency chewable probiotic
HMF Child is a delicious, naturally flavoured blackcurrant chewable tablet. Probiotics help contribute to a natural healthy gut flora.
High potency probiotic
Contains 12.5 billion CFU*/serving clinically. proven probiotic strains.
Great child-appeal increases compliance
Natural blackcurrant flavour.
Seroyal research-driven probiotic therapies:
- Clinically proven in randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled adult human trials at 25 billion CFU to:
- Reduce symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)1
- Prevent intestinal microflora disruption post antibiotics2, 3
- Reduce the incidence of C. difficile associated diarrhoea (Pilot study)4
- Proprietary non-pathogenic human-sourced microflora bacterial strains have:
- Strong epithelial adherence
- Naturally high tolerance to stomach acid
Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet
Servings Per Container: 30
- Probiotic Consortium 12.5 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
- Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)
- Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08)
Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, xylitol, blackcurrant flavour, silica, magnesium stearate.
Children (4 years and older): Chew one tablet two times daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner
Risk information: If you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain; or if you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
This product does not contain: wheat, gluten, dairy, soy, corn, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.