No products in the cart.
Cimicifuga Plex by UNDA
Cimicifuga Plex is indicated for all symptoms associated with PMS, including depression, breast tenderness, dysmenorrhea, irritability and water retention. Cimicifuga Plex is a synergistic homeopathic preparation specifically formulated to alleviate premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms while balancing the female hormonal system.
Each Drop Contains Equal Parts Of:
- Cimicifuga racemosa (Black Cohosh) 10X
- Caulophyllum thalictroides (Blue Cohosh) 10X
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper) 10X
- Gossypium herbaceum (Cotton) 10X
- Magnesia phosphorica (Magnesium Hydrogen Phosphate) 10X
- Sepia (Sepia) 10X
- Platinum metallicum (Platinum) 12X
- Hypophysis cerebri (Pituitary Gland) 14X
- Hypothalamus (Hypothalamus) 14X
- Thyroidinum (Thyroid Gland) 14X
- Folliculinum (Follicular hormone) 15X
- Histaminum hydrochloricum (Histamine hydrochloride) 15X
Adults: Take 10-15 drops daily, 15 days prior to menstruation or as recommended by your health care practitioner. To be taken ten minutes away from food.
Children: Divide dosage by half and follow adult directions.
Invert bottle and shake lightly allowing for drops to fall directly under the tongue or into ¼ oz of water. Hold contents for about 20 seconds and swallow. To promote drop flow, invert bottle and shake before each use.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep outer packaging for additional information. Do not use if seal if broken.
Contains 25% Alcohol