No products in the cart.
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism
- Helps to maintain cognitive functions, healthy hair, nail, mucous membranes and skin
- Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates and fats
- Helps to prevent biotin and chromium deficiency
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Source of antioxidants that help protect cells against the oxidative damage caused by free radicals
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) acts as an antioxidant in the body. ALA acts as a source of antioxidants and scavenges free radicals that cause oxidative damage in the body.
Biotin is a B vitamin that helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients.