No products in the cart.
Currently, the Health Canada is maintaining that the risk of serious illness from CoVid-19 for most people is low.
In an effort to best navigate these extraordinary circumstances and ensure your maximum protection, you can rest assured that:
- All surfaces such as countertops, door handles, chair backs, arm rests, light switches, the POS machine, and other common use surfaces will be washed thoroughly and often throughout the day.
- I will be washing my hands between each and every appointment as well as at other times.
- All medical equipment will be properly sterilized between patients.
- There will be hand sanitizer available for your use while in the office.
I will contact you regarding your appointment options and to ask about any potential exposures to help decrease the risk of CoVid-19 in the office.
I will do my best to stay on top of the CoVid-19 information as it becomes available. What I ask of you:
For anyone in the any of the following situations, I ask that we change our appointment to a phone/video consult, or to reschedule you if:
- You are displaying signs of CoVid-19, please stay home and get the rest you need.
- Symptoms include fever, dry cough and shortness of breath.
- You have been in close contact with someone known to or suspected to have the CoVid-19 virus, it is recommended that you self isolate until a negative test has been confirmed.
- You have been out of the country within 14 days prior to your appointment, please self isolate as the government recommends.
I do ask that you:
- Please wash your hands.
- Please contact me if you are confirmed to have CoVid-19 within 14 days of being in my office.
- Please contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.
What you can do to keep you and yours healthy
- Wash your hands well and often.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, mouth, and eyes.
- Avoid crowds
- Stay hydrated.
- Eat well.
Be well. Stay safe.