No products in the cart.
These are the guidelines that I am implementing in an effort to ensure your maximum safety and protection.
- All surfaces such as countertops, door handles, chair backs, arm rests, light switches, and other common use surfaces will be disinfected for each session.
- I will be washing my hands between each and every appointment as well as at other times.
- Any and all medical equipment will be properly sterilized between patients.
- There will be hand sanitizer available for your use while in the office
- I will be wearing a mask during our appointment
- All billing will be done by online invoice so you don’t have to handle any of the payment processing equipment
If any of the following apply to you, I do ask that we change our appointment to a phone/video consult, or to reschedule your appointment:
- You are displaying signs of CoVid-19, please stay home and get the rest you need.
- Symptoms include fever, dry cough and shortness of breath.
- You have been in close contact with someone known to or suspected to have the CoVid-19 virus, it is recommended that you self isolate until a negative test has been confirmed.
- You have been out of the country within 14 days prior to your appointment, please self isolate as the government recommends.
Here is what I ask of you, please:
- Wash/sanitize your hands.
- Contact me if you are confirmed to have CoVid-19 within 14 days of being in my office.
- Contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.
What you can do to keep you and yours healthy
- Wash your hands well and often.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, mouth, and eyes.
- Avoid crowds
- Stay hydrated.
- Eat well.
Be well. Stay safe.