No products in the cart.
Recent mental health measures indicate a remarkable decline in a majority of people’s sense of well-being since the spring. With the tsunami of pandemic information blasting from every radio, television and social media outlet, it can be challenging at times to maintain a cheerful outlook on the state of affairs. One effective strategy keep things in perspective is to regularly and consciously devote time to focus on the positive.
Get a listen on one of these suggested podcasts, to get your daily dose of positivity and inspiration.
- Social Distance Assistance – this is a lovely podcast that features writer Kelly Jones and her eight year old daughter as they explore stories of people helping each other and their communities cope during a time of social distancing.
- Mind & Life – this podcast is where neuroscience and meditation meet. If you are intrigued by psychology, the nature of human nature, social sciences and philosophy, this might be the just the ticket for you.
- Unlocking Us with Brené Brown. Host Brené Brown is a well-known researcher and best-selling author who studies vulnerability and shame. She explores stories of humanity on this poignant podcast. Just listening to her perspective on things always makes me feel better.
- Ten Percent Happier with Dan Harris – this podcast is filled with meditations of different lengths to help get your mind off things. (no pun intended)
- The Happiness Lab – a scientific exploration of happiness with Yale researcher, Dr. Laurie Santos.
- Nothing Much Happens – in this podcast, Kathryn Nicolai, writes and narrates bedtime stories to help you fall asleep.
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin – Rubin and her sister discuss strategies for growing your happiness.
- Inspire Nation – features guests who want to help you live your best life.
- Magic Lessons – – hosted by best-selling author Elizabeth Gilbert of Eat, Pray, Love fame, this podcast explores ways to let go of suffering in order to live a more fulfilling life.
Do you have a favorite podcast that has helped you get through difficult days? If so, drop me a line to share.