No products in the cart.
- 1 cup nut butter
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (try making your own!)
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey (or other sweeteners such as maple syrup, stevia, etc.)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor. You can also use a stick blender if you have one.
- Blend until well mixed.
- Pour batter into a greased muffin tin. You can also use a mini muffin tin to make 24 mini muffins.
- Add additional toppings of your choice to each muffin and lightly stir into each cup
- Cook time: 15 minutes for full size muffins and 10 minutes for mini muffins.
- Reheat in a toaster oven for about 4 minutes at 350 degrees F, or eat at room temperature.